Your Personal Chauffeur In Hampton Roads
W&M STUDENT AIRPORT SERVICE
Marrow Transportation provides service to and from The College of Williams & Mary and the area’s airports; Richmond, Norfolk and Newport News/Williamsburg Intl. If needed, we will provide service to Washington’s Dulles International and Regan National.
At Marrow Transportation we ensure the safety of all our passengers. Your Student will be driven by a professional chauffeur, whose identity is emailed to the passenger 24 hours prior to prearranged pick-up time. Pick-up and drop-offs are all within secure campus locations and airport terminals. All care and consideration are given to ensure your son or daughter a safe and comfortable trip.
Get In Touch
MESSAGE FROM THE VP OF OPERATIONS
Marrow Transportation follows the recommendation of the CDC and the National Limousine Association which include:
- Conduct a thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes after each ride.
- Remove all printed and reading materials from seat-back pockets.
- Cease offering any refreshments (i.e., candy, mints, water, etc.) that are not individually packaged or sealed, unless specifically requested by the client, and immediately remove such refreshments using a paper towel or gloves after the ride is completed.
- Limit all physical contact or materials sharing between chauffeurs and clients where possible.
- Clean and disinfect all office, dispatch and working areas daily.
- Encourage all staff to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell and do not allow sick employees to report for work.