Your Personal Chauffeur In Hampton Roads
Thank you very much for arranging all of the transportation for the members of my family during our recent visit to Colonial Williamsburg. My grandchildren were particularly grateful to you for arranging the right cars to pick them up, along with their own young children, their strollers, and goodness knows what else. I know you made several trips to Richmond, in addition to many trips back and forth between Williamsburg and Newport News. I also realize there were a number of last minute changes. the adjustments for which you managed with great skill and equanimity.
It was a wonderful weekend that none of us will ever forget. How fortunate we were to have the added bonus of beautiful weather.
With grateful appreciation and best regards,
Thank you so much for providing such excellent ground transportation services for us on Sunday, April 10, as part of the Diplomat Orientation Program. Time and time again I am impressed by how courteous and professional Marrow Transportation services are. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your staff!
“I was stranded in Williamsburg. The limousine service, with which I had made arrangements, refused to make amends for their mistake and left me with no means to get to Richmond to catch my plane back to Ohio. I am thankful that Marrow Transit altered their plans and was responsive to my need on such short notice.”
– Laurence J. Coleman, University of Toledo
“Marrow Transit has provided me with exemplary service in taking care of my transportation needs when it was critical that I travel from Williamsburg to Norfolk. Since my initial contact with this company, they have continually provided me with professional, courteous, and timely service.”
– Michael E. Stafford, Lake George, NY
High Level Service
I have relied on Marrow Transportation for many years. I have never been disappointed. Cecil Marrow and his colleagues have been unfailingly punctual, courteous and honest.
This is a company that truly understands the meaning of high level service.
– Timothy J Sullivan – President Emeritus, The College of William and Mary.
“Thank you so much for going over and above in providing transportation for my son and me when we visited William and Mary a few weeks ago.
We appreciate your taking care of us and getting us to and from the airport and hotel, despite our very late arrival into Newport News.
We wanted to thank you again and let you know that we so enjoyed speaking with you and hearing about your lovely family.
You are one person Jonathan and I will not forget, and we will recommend your car service to all from FL who tell us they are planning to visit William and Mary or Williamsburg.”
– Sharon Schwartz, Plantation, FL
“Thank you for making our trip to Williamsburg totally without worry. Our attention was having a good time. Your knowledge of the area was interesting and your promptness with transportation was an asset. Our group really enjoyed all of your recommendations.
MESSAGE FROM THE VP OF OPERATIONS
Marrow Transportation follows the recommendation of the CDC and the National Limousine Association which include:
- Conduct a thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes after each ride.
- Remove all printed and reading materials from seat-back pockets.
- Cease offering any refreshments (i.e., candy, mints, water, etc.) that are not individually packaged or sealed, unless specifically requested by the client, and immediately remove such refreshments using a paper towel or gloves after the ride is completed.
- Limit all physical contact or materials sharing between chauffeurs and clients where possible.
- Clean and disinfect all office, dispatch and working areas daily.
- Encourage all staff to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell and do not allow sick employees to report for work.