Your Personal Chauffeur In Hampton Roads
Add the luxury, convenience and safety of your own personal chauffeur to your next vacation, business or personal trip to Williamsburg, VA.
A Variety of Services
It starts with a staff member from our office who is professional and courteous in handling your request. From there we ensure that a clean, smoke free and safe vehicle is driven by a properly attired, professionally trained chauffeur who arrives on time for your reservation.
Marrow Transportation offers a full range of services including, but not limited to, those listed below:
No matter where you need to go, our professional driver will get you to each destination on time and relaxed. You enjoy your evening to the fullest; let us worry about the details!
Leave the frustration and stress of navigating through traffic to our professional drivers who promise to get you to and from your destination safely and on time.
We will design an itinerary that is fully customized to meet your interests – allowing you to truly enjoy your trip and create lasting memories.
Your family members should find comfort in knowing that Marrow Transportation’s commitment is to ensure that all transport needs are handled with integrity, excellence in care, and attention to all the details.
Below are links to Marrow Transportation’s most frequent Wine Tour sites. Look through the links to see what the various wineries feature and what they have to offer for wine tourists.
Hampton Roads Region
Central Virginia Region
“I was stranded in Williamsburg. The limousine service, with which I had made arrangements, refused to make amends for their mistake and left me with no means to get to Richmond to catch my plane back to Ohio. I am thankful that Marrow Transit altered their plans and was responsive to my need on such short notice.”
– Laurence J. Coleman, University of Toledo
Get In Touch
MESSAGE FROM THE VP OF OPERATIONS
Marrow Transportation follows the recommendation of the CDC and the National Limousine Association which include:
- Conduct a thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes after each ride.
- Remove all printed and reading materials from seat-back pockets.
- Cease offering any refreshments (i.e., candy, mints, water, etc.) that are not individually packaged or sealed, unless specifically requested by the client, and immediately remove such refreshments using a paper towel or gloves after the ride is completed.
- Limit all physical contact or materials sharing between chauffeurs and clients where possible.
- Clean and disinfect all office, dispatch and working areas daily.
- Encourage all staff to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell and do not allow sick employees to report for work.