Your Personal Chauffeur In Hampton Roads
MESSAGE FROM THE VP OF OPERATIONS
Marrow Transportation follows the recommendation of the CDC and the National Limousine Association which include:
- Conduct a thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes after each ride.
- Remove all printed and reading materials from seat-back pockets.
- Cease offering any refreshments (i.e., candy, mints, water, etc.) that are not individually packaged or sealed, unless specifically requested by the client, and immediately remove such refreshments using a paper towel or gloves after the ride is completed.
- Limit all physical contact or materials sharing between chauffeurs and clients where possible.
- Clean and disinfect all office, dispatch and working areas daily.
- Encourage all staff to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell and do not allow sick employees to report for work.