Your Personal Chauffeur In Hampton Roads
Marrow Transportation Gallery
Below you will find a gallery of images featuring our clients and services. Click an image to begin. You can then advance through the Gallery by clicking the image, or you can use the arrows to navigate.
“Marrow Transit has provided me with exemplary service in taking care of my transportation needs when it was critical that I travel from Williamsburg to Norfolk. Since my initial contact with this company, they have continually provided me with professional, courteous, and timely service.”
– Michael E. Stafford, Lake George, NY
Get In Touch
MESSAGE FROM THE VP OF OPERATIONS
Marrow Transportation follows the recommendation of the CDC and the National Limousine Association which include:
- Conduct a thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes after each ride.
- Remove all printed and reading materials from seat-back pockets.
- Cease offering any refreshments (i.e., candy, mints, water, etc.) that are not individually packaged or sealed, unless specifically requested by the client, and immediately remove such refreshments using a paper towel or gloves after the ride is completed.
- Limit all physical contact or materials sharing between chauffeurs and clients where possible.
- Clean and disinfect all office, dispatch and working areas daily.
- Encourage all staff to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell and do not allow sick employees to report for work.